Many AT&T iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G users have activation problems, even after using factory unlock service you can’t activate AT&T iPhone without Billing ZIP code and SSN (Social Security Number).
During activation steps you stuck on the screen which asks you to enter Billing Zip code and the last 4 digits of Social Security number.
This step is needed for identification the original owner of iPhone. If you are that person – no problems just enter it and click next.
But there are many who purchased in-contract AT&T iPhone 5, 4S on eBay or other third-party hands and have such issue. If you are one of them and see this screen, you need to put information which indicates the original owner.
Note: You can’t provide ZIP code and social security number that aren’t the same as original owner’s. Restore and different SIM card don’t help as well.
In such situation there is no way to activate AT&T iPhone without SSN as well as without zip code or vice versa.
Activate AT&T iPhone Using ZIP Code and SSN
Fortunately there is one easy method. There is no need for you to search for that billing zip code and last 4 digits of social security number.
Attention: THIS IS NOT Find my iPhone removing service. Use this service only when your iPhone asks for Billing ZIP code and SSN (4 digits). NO REFUND if this service was purchased to remove Find my iPhone or for the device which is not locked to AT&T US network.
- It is strongly suggested that you’ve an AT&T SIM card. You are assuming the possibility it doesn’t activate iPhone when we have given you the activation details. However it is not always needed. Only in some cases.
- After you activate your device you can unlock AT&T iPhone .
- Read carefully Terms and Conditions before clicking the Buy Now button. Delivery times only apply during business hours, not guaranteed turnaround time. (Business time is 9 am – 6 pm PST).
- If you won’t see email, please check the junk / spam folder in your mail box or add [email protected] to your safe mail list.
Note: This service is only for iPhone locked to AT&T network. If you don’t know to what carrier your iPhone is locked, you can use the cheapest IMEI network checker on the web. No refund for wrong orders (carrier).
How to Make An Order
- Enter IMEI # (General – Settings – About).
- Enter Email.
- Enter the original phone number which was tied after the first purchase.
- Agree with Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Buy Now button.
After you successfully provide all needed info wait for email from us for further instructions.
Do your friends need iPhone unlock? Tell them about us!